I want to share with you information about Foot Cream For Diabetics. You can find foot cream for diabetics in the pharmacy, but I recommend a home made cream to make sure your skin and feet are manicured without strong chemicals.
To make diabetes cream you need the following ingredients:
- Cocoa butter
- Almond essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Vitamin E oil
How To Make Foot Cream For Diabetics?
- Heat the cocoa butter over a low heat
- Add 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- Add 1 teaspoon of rosemary essential oil
- Add 2 capsules of essential oil vitamin E
- Mix until you get a homogeneous liquid
- For 1 minute Keep your cream in a dark glass jar
- Then, save in the refrigerator for 15 days
And for your diabetic feet you need to make a cream with cocoa butter, nervine oil and vitamin E.
- Heat and dissolve 2 pills of cocoa butter, 1 teaspoon of nervine oil and 2 capsules of vitamin E of 1000 IU.
- Stir everything and keep the solution in a glass jar
- When it is already solid, massage the plant, ankles and back of your feet
Better conditions can be felt in second or third use. Keep your skin and feet carefully.
In the end the choice is on you whether to use natural or chemical materials.