Made from the sweetest part of the stevia leaf, it tastes wonderful and promises zero calories. Truvia® Natural Sweetener helps you with the use of fruits or your favorite beverages with a low calorie diet. And unlike other Stevia products on the market, it’s always good to try. So sweeten it all with the benefits of a calorie-free sweetener with the same and great taste that loves sugar. The natural Truvia® sweetener is the sugar substitute that is ready to make the morning pick-up, afternoon tea or after-dinner cocktail be sweet and delicious.
More information about Is Truvia Safe For Diabetics
Truvia consists of the following ingredients:
Erythritol. A sugar alcohol produced by the processing of maize to a starch in the quality of food. Cargill adds this to “crystalline and sugary appearance and texture”.
Rebaudioside A. This is the specific compound of the Stevia plant, which gives Truvia its sweetness. Also called “Rebiana”.
“Natural flavors”. It is impossible to know exactly what flavors Cargill uses because they have patented the specific combination of Truvia to protect them from public knowledge.
Conversion tables for natural sweeteners Truvía®
Sugar produces more food than the sweetener, so you should not replace the natural Truvía® sweetener in the same amount. Use this conversion chart for best flavor results.
|1 tsp||=||1⁄2 tsp|
|2 tsp||=||3⁄4 tsp|
|1 Tbsp||=||1 1⁄4 tsp|
|1⁄4 cup||=||1 Tbsp + 2 tsp|
|1⁄3 cup||=||2 Tbsp + 1 tsp|
|1⁄2 cup||=||3 1⁄2 Tbsp|
|1 cup||=||1⁄3 cup + 1 1⁄2 Tbsp|
Truvia Smoothie Recipes:
Cherry Vanilla Smoothie Recipe with Truvía® Natural Sweetener
Serving Size: 1 cup (8 fl oz.)
Nutrition per serving
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fatty Acids 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Sodium 35 mg
- Total carbohydrate 25g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 16g
- Erythritol 7g
- Protein 11g
- Vitamin A 25% DV
- Vitamin C 4% DV
- Calcium 15% DV
- 4% DV Iron
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packs of low-calorie Truvia® natural sweetener (or 1-1 / 2 teaspoon of Truvia® natural
- sweetener without calories)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender jar.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
* This smoothie has 120 calories and 16 grams of sugar per serving compared to the version sweetened with sugar, which has 170 calories and 29 grams of sugar.
- Improved control of blood glucose. When you ingest refined sugars, you will feel an increase in energy (a “sugar noise”) as glucose spikes increase. But minutes later, you fall down when your system is flooded with insulin to make up for it. Doing this over and over again leads to insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and many modern health problems that people are struggling with today. Erythritol, the sugar alcohol in Truvia, has a unique chemical structure that allows the stimulation of taste receptors without being degraded by the body. It passes through your system without undesired sugar metabolic effects.
- Very Low Calorie Truvia virtually contains no calories per serving, making it a reasonable choice for those who wish to lose weight while enjoying something sweet from time to time.
- It’s not really “natural” at all. If you consume Truvia, you generally consume a processed sugar alcohol. They also do not know the details of the manufacturing process. Finally, FDA regulation of “natural flavors” is very vague; You do not know what is added. It is not surprising that Cargill has been sued several times for misleading marketing practices, and both cases were extrapolated.
- Some people may experience upset stomach and diarrhea. We have already mentioned that Truvia consists primarily of erythritol. That sugar alcohol can cause digestion problems for some people, especially on an empty stomach. The only way to find out in a safe way is to test it because the tolerance varies according to the individual.
- Erythritol from transgenic maize Cargill uses maize for the production of erythritol, but they explicitly state that they do not separate transgenic maize and non-transgenic maize during the process.
Where To Buy?
He’s finally here. There’s a calorie-free sugar in town. It is natural and has a delicious and clean taste. It will not burden you with guilt or make your butt look fat. Rooted in goodness This little leaf leaves nature and returns a sweetness recipe that is delicious No debts The first natural sweetener with great taste and low caloric content, which is a miracle of nature, not chemistry.
About the product:
- 300 piece package
- One package provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar
- A good alternative for people with diabetes
- Kosher Certificate